About Me

My photo
Beijing, Wangjing, China
I set this blog up as a way to express myself creatively through my writing. I am a 'long distance' member of a writing group in Somerset called "Works in Progress" I am currently working on my first & second novels (simultaneously), along with multiple short stories, poems, and even a childrens story or two....which is very interesting...you know...all those voices talking at once!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can Zombies Fall In Love?

You read that title right....that is a line I saw somewhere and had to write about it. I can't complain though, because I got a wonderful story out of it. At least I think I did.....no, I did! :-) As you can see, I am once again up late writing which doesn't mix well with my needing sleep so I can work. Oh well....such is life! I really need to get moved so I can concentrate more on my writing. I love it when the creative juices are flowing....and boy are they flowing right now. I love my Muse....even if she does play with matches! ;-) I hope all of my writer friends are having a great time writing too and that all of my regular friends are having fun too! I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope that zombies can fall in love! It would be kind of boring to be dead without having company!

    ReplyDelete