About Me

My photo
Beijing, Wangjing, China
I set this blog up as a way to express myself creatively through my writing. I am a 'long distance' member of a writing group in Somerset called "Works in Progress" I am currently working on my first & second novels (simultaneously), along with multiple short stories, poems, and even a childrens story or two....which is very interesting...you know...all those voices talking at once!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

She's Back!

She's Back! She's Back! My Muse is really back! And boy have I missed her. It has been so long since I was able to write anything...at least it seems like forever. I had a really good run going just before my thyroid surgery, then after the surgery...nothing! I thought for sure that either they had cut out my Muse when they cut out half of my thyroid or the anesthetic had killed her! Apparently neither was the case. I guess she reacts to the anesthetic as badly as I do and it took her a little longer to recover. Or maybe I took longer to recover and couldn't here her through all of the fog in my brain brought on by the anesthetic? Either way, I don't care because she is back and I am VERY happy to see her!! Not to try to butter her up or anything but the story she came back with was pretty darn good; if I do say so myself! I will find out what the writers group thinks on the 16th. I hope they liked it as much as I did. She can be very annoying sometimes....but man is she gooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment